Stay in control with the ONESOURCE Trust & Estate Administration Fiduciary Calendar module. It provides a detailed calendar/checklist composed of several specific ticklers, as well as a general calendar designed for the management of trust and estate deadlines.
There’s no need to input each deadline. The system automatically calculates when the 1040, 1041, 706, 709, state inventory and other items are due and allows for the inclusion of any miscellaneous dates as a reminder for particular clients.
- Master checklist
- Death tax checklist
- Income tax checklist
- Expected income checklist
- List of bonds and notes coming due
The Fiduciary Calendar module can be used as a standalone product, or integrated with other ONESOURCE Trust & Estate Administration modules.
- Thomson Reuters Expands Product Offering Aimed at Tax Withholding Requirements
- Thomson Reuters Recognized with Global Awards
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Abacus Software Business From Deloitte LLP
- Thomson Reuters Ranks number 12 on the 2009 Barron's 500 list.
- Who's Who Among Those Serving The Tax & Accounting Profession