The ONESOURCE Trust & Estate Administration Fiduciary Accounting module automates virtually all known transactions, including:
- Dividend and capital gain reinvestment
- Exercise of options
- Taxable and nontaxable exchanges
- And more
Online valuation services can be accessed through a direct import bridge so you can quickly get the securities information you need. It tracks basis information for both accounting and tax purposes.
The Fiduciary Accounting module produces customizable accountings for various jurisdictionally specific formats:
- National Standard
- National Standard Guardianship
- New Hampshire
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
Additional formats are available if needed. All reports and schedules can be exported to spreadsheet and word processing programs.
The Fiduciary Calendar module can be used as a standalone product, or integrated with other ONESOURCE Trust & Estate Administration modules.
- Thomson Reuters Expands Product Offering Aimed at Tax Withholding Requirements
- Thomson Reuters Recognized with Global Awards
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Abacus Software Business From Deloitte LLP
- Thomson Reuters Ranks number 12 on the 2009 Barron's 500 list.
- Who's Who Among Those Serving The Tax & Accounting Profession