ABOUT Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TRI); Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: TRI); London Stock Exchange (LSE: TRIL); and Nasdaq (NASDAQ: TRIN).
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters (formerly Thomson Tax & Accounting) is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. Tax & Accounting includes the Professional Software & Services, Corporate Software & Services, and Research & Guidance business groups. ONESOURCE is the Corporate Software & Services brand.
- Thomson Reuters Expands Product Offering Aimed at Tax Withholding Requirements
- Thomson Reuters Recognized with Global Awards
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Abacus Software Business From Deloitte LLP
- Thomson Reuters Ranks number 12 on the 2009 Barron's 500 list.
- Who's Who Among Those Serving The Tax & Accounting Profession